Shambala Nightly Seasonal Rates
|Last Minute Winter Special||1/7/18||1/30/18||$7,000||7||Complimentary Light Daily "Hotel-style" Housekeeping Included with Mid-Week or Mid-Stay Bed Linen Change If Rented For Minimum Term At Advertised Price - Not Scheduled on National Holidays. Post-Departure Cleaning is Pre-Collected per the Out-cleaning Charge in Rate Quote.|
|Spring Break||3/18/18||4/8/18||$9,500||7||Complimentary Light Daily "Hotel-style" Housekeeping Included with Mid-Week or Mid-Stay Bed Linen Change If Rented For Minimum Term At Advertised Price - Not Scheduled on National Holidays. Post-Departure Cleaning is Pre-Collected per the Out-cleaning Charge in Rate Quote.|
|Spring||4/8/18||6/8/18||$6,500||7||Complimentary Light Daily "Hotel-style" Housekeeping Included with Mid-Week or Mid-Stay Bed Linen Change If Rented For Minimum Term At Advertised Price - Not Scheduled on National Holidays. Post-Departure Cleaning is Pre-Collected per the Out-cleaning Charge in Rate Quote.|
Rates are plus General Excise Tax (GET) of 4.166% and Transient Accommodations Tax (TAT) of 10.25%
We may request a reference or the right to pre-authorize a visit before confirming your reservation.
Pool heating up to to 84 degrees is included in the guest rental rate.
These rates are valid as of the current date. Rates are subject to change until reserved with a signed Rental Application & Agreement and payment of the initial amount due.
Infants and toddlers under two (2) years of age are not included in the total guest count. Toddlers and children age two (2) and above are included in the total guest count.
Occupancy is granted for the maximum number of guests noted above. Excess occupancy is not allowed and may also be regulated by local County of Maui ordinance.
Just a few of the inclusive complimentary benefits provided are Personal Concierge Service, parking for the number of vehicles stated in the property highlights on-line, high speed internet, local phone calls, tropical bath treats, and personalized arrival greeting and orientation.
Security deposit plus credit card guarantee is requested for this property, plus a separate incidentals deposit for guest requested special services. The security deposit may be reduced for repeat guests on subsequent visits.
12 Persons Including Children Over 2 Years of Age
Payment and Deposit
A Reservation Service Fee will be collected with the initial payment in the amount of $125.
50% of the Total Rate & Taxes Plus $125 Reservation Service Fee Is Due When Reserving To Save Your Preferred Dates.
60 Days Prior to Arrival, Except for Christmas and New Years Rentals When Final Payment is Due 90 Days Prior To Arrival.
Check In Time:
After 3pm or as agreed
Check Out Time:
By 11am or as agreed
Light daily hotel-style housekeeping service is provided complimentary for full rate reservations, which includes re-making the beds, disposing of rubbish, replacing supplies, changing towels, and a quick general tidy-up. Once per week a more thorough service is provided that includes bed linen change. Shambala is extremely well stocked with an abundant supply of towels, blankets and extra bed linens. Additional service may be requested in advance at $45 per hour per person with a 4 hour minimum. Kitchen cleaning and personal laundry service is not provided during the daily service, however our housekeepers are available to shuttle your personal dry cleaning and laundry to a near-by professional clothing dry cleaning and laundry service. Within the villa there are two laundry rooms with a total of 4 washers and 4 dryers, abundant laundry supplies in large quantity, multiple irons and boards.
Extra Housekeeping Fees:
- Additional A La Carte Housekeeping Service is $45 Per Hour Per Housekeeper
- Plus 4.166% GE tax
- 4 Hour Minimum
- Advance Notice is Requested
- Subject to Availability
Arriving After 11pm:
In order to comply with the terms and conditions of a Maui County ordinance which allows the legal renting of Shambala to visitors, quiet hours will be observed for any guest arrival after 11pm. During evening quiet hours some of the outdoor lighting will be off and sliding doors and gym will be closed. Also, cabana lighting, speakers, and the waterfalls will be turned off. In order to maintain the permit to rent the property, we must comply with restrictions that limit outdoor noise and light in the neighborhood.
Exterior areas are monitored by security cameras that record motion information. Recordings are automatically erased anywhere from a few weeks to 60 days after recording. The system is not connected to any wi-fi access, is password protected, and is a closed circuit loop that does not leave the property. When the property is guest occupied, the camera views cannot be accessed outside of the house, so we are confident they provide guest privacy while meeting the security requirements of the property's insurer. Recordings are not observed unless there is reasonable cause to do so, for example, in the event of a security concern or occupant accidental injury.
On-site Services and Maintenance During Guest Visits:
Select services are performed on fixed days by professional vendors during rental visits. The schedule outlined below will typically apply to one week visits. For longer rentals, we may need to periodically add in some additional services such as an extra gardening visit. The vendors are unobtrusive, uniformed, quiet, do not approach guests, and work as quickly as possible. For the most part, there is no impact on guest use of the property and the vendors are sometimes not seen or heard. Services include...
- Daily light hotel-style housekeeping service from 9:00 a.m. starting outside and from 10:00 a.m. inside.
- Daily (7 days per week) putting green maintenance - Approx. 45 minutes in the morning from approx. 10:30 a.m. or early afternoon depending on the day of the week.
- Twice per week pool service in the early morning hours on Monday and Friday. This includes once/week pool cleaning.
- Once per week gardening service on Thursday morning. Additional service may take place on Friday, if rented for longer than one week.
- Once per week lawn mowing and blowing on Saturday mornings for approx. 3 hours - this typically cannot be waived. Additional service may take place on Wednesday afternoon, if rented for longer than one week.
- No Lifeguard Provided - Guest Use is at Your Own Risk - Adults Must Supervise Use by Children and Young Adults
- Pool is Not Covered or Fenced
- Guests Must Turn Off the Water Slide After Using By Turning The Lever To The OFF position
- Pool is Heated in Cooler Months to an Average of 84 Degrees. Higher Pool Temperatures May Not be Attainable Given the Depth and Size of the Pool
- The Putting Green is For Mature Guest Use. Please Supervise Use By Children and Young Adults
- Guests must sign House Rules prior to taking occupancy
- Chefs and other service providers must be pre-approved by the property manager in advance. We maintain an approved vendor list for this purpose. Please inquire if interested.
- Quiet Hours From 9:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m., During Which Time the Noise from the Short-Term Rental Home Shall Not Unreasonably Disturb Adjacent Neighbors
- Sound that is Audible Beyond the Property Boundaries During Non-Quiet Hours Shall Not be More Excessive than Would be Otherwise Associated with a Residential Area
- Amplified Sound that is Audible Beyond the Property Boundaries of the Short-Term Rental Home is Prohibited
- Vehicles Shall be Parked in the Designated Onsite Parking Area and Shall Not be Parked on the Street
- No Parties or Group Gatherings Other than Registered Guests Shall Occur
- Occupancy is for 2 Guests per Bedroom
- Rental is for One Set of Guests (family, group, etc.) at a Time. Property is Not Rented at the Same Time to Multiple Sets of Guests or to Unaffiliated Persons
- Guests May Not Bring Personal Amplified Sound/Music Devices to the Property. They Cannot be Used Inside or Outside of Shambala. The In-House Sound System has been Custom Designed to Provide Sound/Music for Guest Use According to Special Volume Restrictions and Related Terms and Conditions Required for the Property’s Short-Term Rental Home Permit as Specified by the Maui County Administration. No Exceptions Allowed
Guest Usage Guidelines
Respect the stated maximum occupancy allowed please. This is very important, as all private homes in our collection are the valuable and beloved second homes of individual private owners. The availability and future right to enjoy our multi-million dollar vacation homes is conditioned upon each guest respecting the ownerâ€™s pre-disclosed specific terms and conditions.
Remove your shoes upon entering your home, as Hawaii's volcanic soil can stain carpets, tile, and fabrics.
Step outside to smoke please.
No pets on property.
Rinse off sand and sun lotions before walking on interior floors sitting on furniture. Sun products will stain upholstery and linens and may damage furnishings.
Weddings, receptions, and gatherings are strictly prohibited on any of our properties, due to residential zoning codes which discourage non-residential use, boisterous use causing noise complaints, excessive occupancy causing parking problems in the neighborhood, or any use involving additional non registered guests on the property. Please inquire in advance if you will have other friends or family staying elsewhere on island if you plan to gather at your vacation home as one group.
Changes in inventory and decor may occur from time to time without prior notice.
Reservations are subject to availability and owner pre-approval.
Rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change until reserved with an initial payment and completed Reservation Application and Agreement that is approved by Private Paradise Villas.
Refund & cancellations: Guest understands and acknowledges that the initial payment by guest is non-refundable, unless the property is damaged by a cause other than guest negligence, or if the property is otherwise rendered unfit for habitation and no acceptable substitute property can be arranged. If guest cancels this reservation, a refund of guest's initial payment may be made, less a pre-disclosed cancellation charge, based on the gross rental amount and taxes originally due for the reservation, if the accommodation is re-reserved by another party for the same dates and at the same rate. Guest understands and acknowledges that owner/agent/property manager has no obligation to re-reserve upon guest's cancellation, although reasonable efforts may be expected. Lodging cancellation coverage is available from independent providers and is highly recommended. This reservation may be cancelled by the owner/agent/property manager, in the event the property is withdrawn from a rental program and in that event, their liability to the guest is limited to the amount of rental monies paid to date on the account, and specifically does not cover the cost of air tickets and other travel costs.
Private Paradise Villas is a 45 member team that proudly provides exemplary property management and rental agent services for a custom curated collection of private homes and resort villas. Private Paradise Villas, based on Maui Island, was chosen by a handful of discerning owners to serve as their meticulous and conscientious independent rental and management representative. Private Paradise Villas is the direct and exclusive source for reservations for this accommodation. We will be personally responsible for your comfort and enjoyment during your vacation.
In 2016, Private Paradise Villas celebrates 21 years of exceeding customer expectations!
State of Hawaii Licensed Travel Agency #TAR3570. Real Estate Broker License #RB18795. Private Paradise Villas Real Estate Broker License #RB17787.
For Reservations & Information, complete our Reservation Request Form below OR send an e-mail directly to Info@PrivateParadiseVillas.com or call us at 1.888.875.2818 ext 6
310 Ohukai Road, Suite 304 â€¢ Kihei, Maui, Hawaii, USA 96753